Residential housing

Funding for residential housing

Apply to the Developmental Disabilities Administration for housing services. To receive housing services through DDA, you must first apply for eligibility determination with your local DDA regional office. For a list of regional offices, visit the DDA website.

“Housing” page of DDA website

See our Providers and Services database for Alternate Living Units or Group Homes.

contact us today to get involved