MAKE A DONATION ON 11/28 AND WE WILL MATCH IT!
Your tax-deductible donation helps PFA provide free resources and services to Maryland families. Here are just a few examples of what your donation could fund:
- $10 – safety kit
- $50 – family of 4 attends a free family fun event
- $100 – Autism Toolkit to MD pediatricians
- $500 – Be Safe class for 20 individuals with autism
- $600 – 4-hour First Responder Training class
- $1,000 – supports the Resource Center for 1 week
- $2,500 – sends 50 children to surfing camp
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
*Gifts will be matched up to a $17,500 campaign total. Gift matches come from a board-designated fund.
Pathfinders for Autism is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations (less the fair market value of any goods or services received by the donor) are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. A copy of our current financial statement is available upon request. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copying and postage.Tax ID #52-2226573.
contact us today to get involved