PFA’s Office During COVID-19
During these unpredictable times of closures, we want you to know that although our office is closed to visitors, we are still operational to provide critical autism information and resources:
- The PFA website is available 24/7 where you may access our online provider directory, read tips articles on a large variety of topics, and organize using our Autism by Age guide
- We are still taking phone calls on our Resource Help Line at 443.330.5341
- You may reach us via email. Helpline questions may be directed to email@example.com. For other contacts, please visit our staff directory.
- We will continue to share resources through social media
While in-person workshops, recreation activities and fundraising events are currently postponed, we remain steadfast in providing the autism community with resources. We invite you to join us for our virtual training opportunities and fun events, and take part in creative online fundraising campaigns.
Check out our COVID-19 Resource page for links to social stories, articles, education sites, activities to do at home, virtual field trips, and county school sites for student learning resources and meal pick-up locations.
IMPROVING THE LIVES OF
individuals with autism & the people who care for them
Established in 2000 by parents of children with autism, Pathfinders for Autism has since grown into Maryland’s largest autism organization. Pathfinders for Autism works to support and improve the lives of individuals affected by autism through expansive, individualized programming, and by providing resources, training, information and activities free of charge.
News & Events
Check out our upcoming workshops, trainings, recreational, and fundraising events.
Interactive Online Workshops:
Chrome is the Optimal Browser for Registering
– Virtual Resource Fair – Mar. 2
– Occupational Therapy for Children and Adolescents with Autism: It’s About More Than Handwriting – Mar. 25
– Genetics and Genetic Testing for Autism: Demystifying the Journey to Find a Cause – Apr. 22
– Cuando Se Escapan o Caminan Sin Sentido – 19 de mayo (When They Wander or Run Away)
We want YOU to be a part of our 2021 social media storytelling!
Monday, May 17, 2021
Sunday, Sept. 26, 2021
Zoomcast Interviews with Rob Long
Host Rob Long interviews leading experts on topics that range from the new autism prevalence rates, wandering and elopement, behavior, diagnoses and the DSM-5, coping at home and more!
I appreciate that when I call Pathfinders for Autism, whether I’m just looking for a resource or I’m calling in distress, I get a friendly voice and a person who really ‘gets it’.”
“Thank you for blessing thousands of us with your resources, wisdom and humor. You all are the best!!!”
“Thank you so much for your help. I can’t tell you how thankful I am for this, I feel like a giant weight has been lifted.”
Autism is a lifelong journey.
Pathfinders for Autism is here to help you every step of the way.
The Pathfinders for Autism Resource Center is the cornerstone of our efforts to serve Maryland’s families by providing timely, accurate, autism-specific information and resources. Our Resource Staff responds personally to inquiries. Navigate some of our key resources below, or call our Help Line at 443-330-5341 for more information.