|Kelly Nelson, Outreach and Communications Manager from MarylandABLE, will share an overview of how ABLE accounts can help people with disabilities and their families save for the future without jeopardizing federal, state and local benefits. Attendees will learn about:
· the eligibility criteria and enrollment process;
· features of an ABLE account and the account management process;
· tax-free savings and tax-free withdrawals for qualified disabilities expenses;
· accessing a Maryland State income tax deduction for contributions;
· how an ABLE account can be used in collaboration with a Special Needs Trust
This webinar is open to clients, financial advisors, and the general public. 1.5 continuing education hours will be available for advisors who attend this event.
Should you have any questions beforehand, please contact Community Relations Director Jeff Stauffer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-393-7696 x117. We look forward to hosting you!