Towson Tigers Autism Awareness Game
February 16, 2019
TICKETS: Tickets are complimentary for groups and families affiliated with autism. They are offering various sections throughout the arena. Tickets for the women's game are all general admission. To view the seating map for the men's basketball game CLICK HERE
- 113 - Closest to sensory safe room, fast-track concession line and gate 2, close to band
- 105 - Behind Towson team bench, farthest from sensory safe room, farthest from band
- 107 - Behind visiting team bench, close to band
- 206 - Second level, farther from band and sound in SECU Arena
- 208-211 - Autism friendly seating; audio will be lower; behind the band
To redeem tickets or any questions, contact:
Please include the following in the email.
- Contact Picking Up Tickets
- Autism Group (Howard County Autism Society)
- Phone Number
- Section and Number of Tickets Requesting
- Specify if you want the men's game on Feb. 16, the women's game on Feb. 17, or both
- Special Notes: i.e. Sit with a specific group or another guest
- Towson Athletics will do its best to accommodate seating choice. All tickets are first come, first served.
TU Autism Awareness day ticket pick-up will be located at Gate 2 in SECU Arena.