Events in December 2020
- Able Accounts: A Savings Tool to Promote Independence and Financial Stability for Your Child's Future (Free Parent Webinar)
Able Accounts: A Savings Tool to Promote Independence and Financial Stability for Your Child's Future (Free Parent Webinar)
Maryland ABLE is a way to help people with qualifying disabilities and their families save for everyday needs, save and invest in a tax-free account, and prepare for the future without losing state or local benefits such as SSI and Medicaid Waiver services. Join us to learn about eligibility criteria, enrollment, account management, tax benefits and how to use an ABLE account to pay for qualified disability expenses that support your child’s health, independence, and quality of life.
Contact Name : Felicia Patterson
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Navigating A New Autism Diagnosis: Part 1 : A New Diagnosis: Where Do I Begin?
Navigating A New Autism Diagnosis: Part 1 : A New Diagnosis: Where Do I Begin?
This is a three-part series designed for families, care providers and others seeking information on how to best navigate a new autism diagnosis. You will hear from parents, topic experts, self-advocates and members of the autism community who will share their personal experiences. During these challenging times, Autism Speaks is dedicated to ensuring you have access to reliable information, resources and support through the autism journey.
- Participants will benefit from expert speakers with a focus on a new diagnosis and evidence-based practices.
- Participants will access new resources and tools to help make decisions for their child.
- Participants will learn strategies and practical advice on the importance of advocating for their child.
Janet Williams, Director of Community Outreach, Autism Speaks
Contact Name : Janet Williams, Director of Community Outreach, Autism Speaks
Contact Email : janet.williams@AutismSpeaks.org
- Building Your Child's Team
Building Your Child's Team
Amy Wetherill of The Pediatric Development Center will share strategies for parents wanting to maximize the support they get for their child by building a collaborative team of professionals, inside and outside of schools, who can help ensure their child reaches their highest potential.
Contact Name : Cathy O\'Donnell
Contact Email : email@example.com
- Lincoln Driven to Give Event
Lincoln Driven to Give Event
Your invited to experience the sanctuary of the 2020 Lincoln Collection from the comfort of your home. For every virtual tour taken, a donation will be made to Pathfinders for Autism.
Contact Name : Kara Burks
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org