This Safety Kit was designed to offer families and caregivers tools to implement safety measures for their child with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- PFA Tips: When They Wander or Run Away
- PFA Tips: Make Swimming Fun and Safe
- PFA Tips: How to Interact with Police
- PFA Tips: What to Prepare for Fire and EMS
- PFA Tips: Let’s Talk About This Horrible Event on the News
- AWAARE First Responders Form
- Autism Elopement Alert Form – Person-Specific Information for First Responders
- First responders recommend you have 3-4 copies of this form, completed, and hanging on the refrigerator as that is the first place EMS will look
- Community/Neighbor Alert Form
- Tools for Caregivers of Those Who Wander and Elope
- Caregiver Checklist Tool
- Autism & Wandering Prevention Tips
Safety Decals for Car or House Window
These window clings will be distributed by Pathfinders for Autism at various resource fairs throughout the State. They will also be available at all of our workshops and conferences. You can also call 443-330-5341 to request clings.
Download the accompanying form to keep in your glovebox that will give first responders additional information about your family member with Autism.
First Responders recommend that you print this on bright colored paper so it stands out.