HELPLINE: (443) 330-5341

Help your young adult obtain a Maryland State ID card issued by the Motor Vehicle Administration

When you go to the MVA, please bring:

Proof of age/identity, lawful presence, verifiable social security number or proof of ineligibility, and Maryland residence. Please refer to Sources of Proof for required documentation.

  • If you are using a name other than your birth name, you must bring the document that initiated the change of name, such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree or court name change order.
  • The Identification Card will be mailed to your Maryland address on record.
  • Please pay close attention to the expiration date of your Maryland Identification Card. The MVA is not obligated to remind you when it is time to reapply for an Identification Card.

More Information from the MVA

contact us today to get involved