Are You Ready to Take PFA’s Dip Tour Challenge?
Join us in 2021 for a game-changing new campaign touring Pathfinders for Autism’s mission across the state of Maryland, inspiring the Autism community and corporations to dip into their hearts and take the Pathfinders for Autism 2021 Dip Challenge.
Ways to Support:
For more information, reach out to Katie Ramirez, Development Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 443-330-5370 ext. 106.
Saturday, March 22 | Great Puzzle Pursuit Scavenger Hunt | Bel Air Saturday, June 12 | Klein’s ShopRite | Jacksonville
- Saturday, June 26 | Graul’s Market | Mays Chapel
- Sunday, June 27 | Cruising for Autism | Annapolis and Hunt Valley
- Wednesday, July 14 | Tobacco Barn Cork Drop Raffle | Hollywood
- Sunday, July 25 | Autism Day with the Aberdeen Ironbirds | Aberdeen
- Tuesday, August 24 | Dogfish Head Alehouse | Gaithersburg
- Saturday, August 28 | Glyndon Shopping Center | Glyndon
- Sunday, September 26 | Run Wild for Autism | Baltimore City
- Sunday, October 3 | Run Wild for Autism Assateague Island | Berlin
Check back and follow our social media pages for additional stops.
Here are some highlights from the Dip Challenge Tour so far!
Thank you to our presenting sponsors: