Medical Cannabis and CBD Oil: Making an Informed Decision
Join us as industry experts inform the audience of the considerations and cautions when exploring the use of medical cannabis or CBD oil as a treatment option.
You will learn about the . . .
- Endocannabinoid system and the effects of medical cannabis
- Regulations, processes and qualifying conditions in Maryland
- Role of the doctor, dispensary, and other industry partners
FREE TO ATTEND
Friday, May 31, 2019
9:30am – 2:00pm (registration opens at 9:00)
The Abilities Network
8503 Lasalle Road
Towson, MD 21286
9:00-9:30am Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:30-9:40am Welcome and Introductions
9:40-10:45am Understanding Medical Cannabis and CBD Oil – Brian Sanderoff, PD
11:00am-12:15pm Medical Cannabis and CBD Oil: Autism and Epilepsy – Gail Rand, CPA, and CFO, ForwardGro
12:30-2:00pm Panel Discussion and Q&A
- Gail Rand, Parent Advocate and ForwardGro, CFO
- Melissa Beatty RPh, Blair Wellness Center, Clinical Director
- Shannon Hoffman, Regional Director of Operations for Steep Hill Maryland
Lunch will be provided. However, if you have dietary restrictions, please feel free to bring your lunch.