Medical Cannabis and CBD Oil: Making an Informed Decision
Join us as industry experts inform the audience of the considerations and cautions when exploring the use of medical cannabis or CBD oil as a treatment option.
You will learn about the . . .
- Endocannabinoid system and the effects of medical cannabis
- Regulations, processes and qualifying conditions in Maryland
- Role of the doctor, dispensary, and other industry partners
FREE TO ATTEND
PLEASE NOTE: We have reached capacity for this workshop. Anyone who registers on or after May 16th will be added to the wait list. This DOES NOT guarantee you a spot.
If a spot opens up, you will be notified via email. Please monitor your email and let us know if you plan to attend. Thank you!
Friday, May 31, 2019
9:30am – 2:00pm (registration opens at 9:00)
***LOCATION HAS CHANGED***
Delta Hotel by Marriott
245 Shawan Road
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
9:00-9:30am Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:30-9:40am Welcome and Introductions
9:40-10:45am Understanding Medical Cannabis and CBD Oil – Brian Sanderoff, PD
11:00am-12:15pm Epilepsy and Autism: One Mom’s Cannabis Journey – Gail Rand, CPA, and CFO, ForwardGro
12:30-2:00pm Panel Discussion and Q&A
- Gail Rand, Parent Advocate and ForwardGro, CFO
- Melissa Beatty RPh, Blair Wellness Center, Clinical Director
- Shannon Hoffman, Regional Director of Operations for Steep Hill Maryland
Due to the change in venue, we regret we are no longer able to provide lunch. We will be offering light snacks. The program does not allow time to leave the venue for food so please plan accordingly.
This conference is sponsored by: