- NetSmartz Workshop A program of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- ATN/AIR-P Puberty and Adolescence Resource: A Guide for Parents from Autism Speaks
This includes information on strangers, secrets and touch, elopement, safety planning for increased aggression, and internet safety.
- Online Safety Tips and Online Communities: 15 Rules to Stay Safe on the Internet by Milestones Autism Resources
- Internet Safety and Social Networking from Autism Speaks
- 7 Apps That Could Hurt Your Teen by the Idaho Anti-Trafficking Coalition
- Learning Disabilities, Autism and Internet Safety: A Parent’s Guide from Cerebra
- Teens Guide to Cyber Security
- Online Teen Safety Guide by The National Home Security Alliance
Cyberbullying is similar to other types of bullying, except it takes place online and through text messages sent to cell phones. Cyberbullies can be classmates, online acquaintances, and even anonymous users, but most often they do know their victims.
- Information and resources to curb the growing problem of cyberbullying
- Stop Cyberbullying
- Cyberbullying: The New Online Crime
- Cyberbullying & Harassment Online: Awareness & Prevention
Learn more about Safety: