Anne Arundel County Traffic Stop Practice Sessions for Drivers and Passengers
EVERYONE feels anxiety when they see that police car light up behind them and may worry about what will happen next.
View the 1-hour webinar and then practice being pulled over with Anne Arundel County Police Officers. This program is offered to:
- Licensed drivers with a developmental disability
- Drivers with a learner’s permit with a developmental disability
- Passengers with a developmental disability that might be anxious about traffic stops
Participants will receive:
- A printed copy of “PFA Tips: What to Do During a Traffic Stop”
- An envelope which can be used to hold the person’s registration card, insurance card, disclosure card, and a copy of the PFA Tips article with tips about autism for the officer on the back side
- A laminated card (with clips) to attach to the driver’s visor with the top five instructions of what the driver needs to remember to do during the traffic stop
- An Autism or Intellectual Disability disclosure card
Saturday, May 20, 2023 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Practice session location: The Library at The Mall, 2550 Annapolis Mall Road, Annapolis, MD 21401
Free to attend. Reserve your Practice Session time slot here.